LET US RENT OUT YOUR APARTMENT OR COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR YOU
What is the rental/management service provided by Armory Management Company?
Armory Management Company rental/management is for owners of apartments and commercial property in the surrounding are who are looking for great tenants throughout the year.
We take care of everything:
- Your apartment is inspected by one of our trained staff to ensure that it meets the client’s needs.
- We select tenants who correspond to your requirements (dates, rental period, references, etc.).
- We prepare the paperwork so that you can make the decision.
- We provide all the documents necessary for the the rental (application and lease). Also move-in and move-out condition.
- The contracts and transaction can be completed in a few hours.
Using the rental service offered by AMC you can rent your property with peace of mind, thanks to our professional management team.
AMC: comprehensive property management
- Handle all leasing for the properties
- Handle and administer all concerns along with tenant or property owner request
- Arrange and manage all applicable insurance coverage’s and other contracts for the building
- Report any government or management issues related to the property
- Provide 24-hour telephone emergency service, seven days a week
- Provide regular quality control inspections
- Attend executive board meetings
- Accounts payable/receivable. This includes the collection of rents and condominium fees, coordination of sub-contractor billing and the disbursement of payables
- Prepare and distribute financial reports on a monthly basis; these include an income statement, budget comparison reports, accounts payable/receivable, and transaction report along with the other pertinent accounts
- Prepare annual operation budget
- Prepare a long-term capitol improvement plan for major repairs such as roads, roofs, painting, etc
- Coordinate and supervise all subcontracted activities including landscaping, snow plowing, rubbish removal, etc.
- Schedule and supervise all work performed by Armory Management Company maintenance staff
- Maintenance staff to maintain proper efficiency and aesthetic quality of property
- Develop and implement a deferred maintenance program for all physical and mechanical needs
- Maintain all marketing materials and advertising programs
- Schedule all showings from our office
- Conduct background checks-which include current credit report, current and prior landlord references, and current prior employment verification
- All lease packages will be prepared according to Rhode Island Landlord/Tenant Laws
Contact Our Property Management Department
If you want to have your property managed by Armory Management Company, please the form: